Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone, here is what I got in my UKCAT:
    Verbal Reasoning: 630
    Quantitative Reasoning: 670
    Abstract Reasoning: 630 with band 3 in Situational Judgement [which I'm not really worried about since most Unis don't take it in consideration]
    I'm an international student so I don't have GCSEs or A-levels, but I'm confident I will meet my academic requirements and my English Language requirements. I don't have any particular experience in healthcare yet but I'll probably start this autumn. Which Unis do you think it will be worth applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Hi you might find the document I linked below helpful - it explains how unis use the UKCAT.

https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j...jRj8IY_fcWVRgg

You should get some work experience as soon as possible. It doesn't have to be high-profile: committing to a volunteering placement in a care home is very valuable, for example. If you have no or very very little experience, your chances of getting in reduce significantly. Best of luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.