Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone knows when the individual timetables will be out for each student? I see the course timetable, but it has 3 lecture slots on Friday from 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, and I know that I will only be in 1 of these.

I contacted the university, and they told me it would 'be up soon' but didn't give me a definite timeline. Does anyone know an exact date, or is there a way I can figure it out?

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    If they have given you a student login then try to access your account and see from there because there might be a webpage within your account that enables you to see your personal timetable, otherwise you may need to wait until they release them during Freshers week.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, ok thanks. I have a student login, but see no emails regarding this. I guess I'll just wait till next week - thanks though!

ReputationRep:
    yep , im also waiting for my individual timetable and its not up on the student portal. hopefully get an update by end of next week. what programme r u on?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.