The Student Room Group

University of Leeds, Biochemistry Student

Hey all!

I got accepted into the university of Leeds to study Biochemistry BSc.

I just registered and sent of the ID Card form, and got the emails to confirm that i actually did this.

My letter from the Uni has all kinds of stuff about freshers week and all the activities going on, but other than the Date for collecting ID Cards, there is nothing actually listed (that i can find) about course stuff.

When is the tour? Is there a tour? When do we get timetables, and where from? When do lectures start? Are there other tours for stuff like the library and eateries?When do you meet people doing the same course? Is there a help/question bit about the course i'm doing?

The only other thing is my module bit, but there is a talk about that in freshers week, so i'm gonna go to that before i decide which extra modules to do.

I'm just a bit worried about missing the start of actual teaching/learning Uni, what with everything else going on, and nobody can tell me anything course related. (I think i'm meant to get an email later on, but any help you guys can give will be much appreciated.)
You will have an introductory talk at which all this will be covered. First years tend to do only compulsory modules so don't worry about picking modules yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending