Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone, im 17 and currently doing my last year of High School in Italy. Im inclined to study law in the United Kingdom but I dont know where to start. ive been serching of the Ucas site and i would like some help. Can anyone even clarify me the difference between BSc Ba LLB Fda. Thanks in advance.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.