The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I never understood the whole home name thing. Whats the point in having a home name? I can understand a nickname but a home name. Why can't your family call you asma, why must they give you a new name to call you by lol. :curious:
Original post by mr T 999
I never understood the whole home name thing. Whats the point in having a home name? I can understand a nickname but a home name. Why can't your family call you asma, why must they give you a new name to call you by lol. :curious:

my mom adds an a to the end of my name
hey guys:smile:
lol, Mr T's wtf mode: ACTIVATED lol :tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
How long did you come for?

So sorry for late reply, I normally come back on here if I have any spare time. I'm busy so I will be inactive most of the time. How are you btw?
(edited 7 years ago)
Well my nickname is Mr T and T amongst my many nicknames I seem to have :lol:

You don't even seem like an Asma you seem more like an Tasnia imo :holmes:

Original post by hamza772000
lol, Mr T's wtf mode: ACTIVATED lol :tongue:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Spoiler

Well my nickname is Mr T and T amongst my many nicknames I seem to have :lol:

You don't even seem like an Asma you seem more like an Tasnia imo :holmes:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Spoiler

You don't seem like a "T", you seem more like a "Jamerson Limpwick" imo :holmes: :mmm:
You don't seem like a "T", you seem more like a "Jamerson Limpwick" imo :holmes: :mmm:

lol I seen Tasnia face and her face doesn't look like a Asma face it looks more like an Tasnia face :teehee:
lol I seen Tasnia face and her face doesn't look like a Asma face it looks more like an Tasnia face :teehee:

Lol I agree she doesn't look like an asma more like a tasnia:mmm:
so what does an Asma face look like? :hubba:
so what does an Asma face look like? :hubba:

This :colone:

Homework :frown:
This :colone:

Err, does "Asma" have a race attached to it? Anyone could be an Asma! This Asma is pretty though :colondollar:
Err, does "Asma" have a race attached to it? Anyone could be an Asma! This Asma is pretty though :colondollar:

Not really anyone can be Asma, mostly somalian girls are called Asma. If asain girl is called Asma she should have the face for it unlike Tasnia. It looks werid if you know what I mean.
Not really anyone can be Asma, mostly somalian girls are called Asma. If asain girl is called Asma she should have the face for it unlike Tasnia. It looks werid if you know what I mean.
WHat tf is an Asma face? Is there a Hamza face too? Daf*q is u on about mayneee :tongue: Not to be rude, what I mean is that the term "Asma" isn't affiliated with any specific look, resulting in there being no "Asma face" :tongue:
WHat tf is an Asma face? Is there a Hamza face too? Daf*q is u on about mayneee :tongue: Not to be rude, what I mean is that the term "Asma" isn't affiliated with any specific look, resulting in there being no "Asma face" :tongue:

:yep: You look like an hamza lol :mmm:

Tbh I have no idea what I'm talking about :rofl: to keep things simple Tasnia does not look like an Asma shes looks like an Tasnia, as L also pointed out end of. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
:yep: You look like an hamza lol :mmm:

Tbh I have no idea what I'm talking about :rofl: to keep things simple Tasnia does not look like an Asma shes looks like an Tasnia, as L also pointed out end of. :P

Who do I look like? :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Kahdbdksksn
Kadjjdkapaieieirieieieeieiieihzznnsmsn
Haraw

Latest