The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Aw that's a good view to have! :yy: :yep: My dad is pretty much the same about me, he does stereotype sometimes tbh though :erm:
Yeah, my mum thinks about what other people will think a lot, but as you said, who cares?
Haha wow that's amazing XD I have to tell her this next time :rofl:

Well atleast of one of your parents slightlymore laid back.
Yea true.
Why thanks and :lol: i wonder what her response would be..
Original post by Habina786xx
Your skin must be amazing!!

But I feel when I wear makeup my spots and marks on my face go down. I love makeup lol. My skin is so use to it when I don't wear it it tuns dull.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha if only :moon:

Fair enough, and you can get some good ones (can't go into too much detail here as my knowledge of this is very limited :lol:) for your skin:yep:
Fair enough, if I did like it then I probably would wear it, but I just don't feel comfortable with the idea :/
Ohh dear, is there anything you cab do about that?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Well atleast of one of your parents slightlymore laid back.
Yea true.
Why thanks and :lol: i wonder what her response would be..

True
:tongue: Haha me too :rofl:She probably won't ask me for a while tbh but I kind of want her to ask me now, so I can see her reaction :rofl3:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha if only :moon:

Fair enough, and you can get some good ones (can't go into too much detail here as my knowledge of this is very limited :lol:) for your skin:yep:
Fair enough, if I did like it then I probably would wear it, but I just don't feel comfortable with the idea :/
Ohh dear, is there anything you cab do about that?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm happy my skin reacts that way. Because my mum loves makeup herself and I started a little bit when I was 6. I remember my mum took me into MAC when I was 6 and I chose my own lipsticks and powders and I remember hiding them under the duvet and my dad was like "what are you hiding? "

He was kinda annoyed but they don't care anymore hahah
Thing is my passion is makeup, modelling, acting, drama..etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
True
:tongue: Haha me too :rofl:She probably won't ask me for a while tbh but I kind of want her to ask me now, so I can see her reaction :rofl3:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet :lol:
Good luck with her reaction
[video="youtube;NiLnyYGlfO8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiLnyYGlfO8[/video]
Original post by Qaz25
I find Aston's quite bland, the classic ones were much better. Nothing beats a Laferrari :wink:

I can imagine :tongue: work is boring lol. Bless ya. Party later Yeh :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm good :biggrin:

truss me it is... ofc ofc later ahah
Kudafiz everyone
Bye everyone
Hope you all have a good day :smile:
I'm happy my skin reacts that way. Because my mum loves makeup herself and I started a little bit when I was 6. I remember my mum took me into MAC when I was 6 and I chose my own lipsticks and powders and I remember hiding them under the duvet and my dad was like "what are you hiding? "

He was kinda annoyed but they don't care anymore hahah
Thing is my passion is makeup, modelling, acting, drama..etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh I see. Aww that's great! :h: Haha ggod old days of hiding all your makeup :tongue:

Ohh yes, that really does fit in then. You must be really good at doing makeup! :u:
I bet :lol:
Good luck with her reaction

XD
Haha thanks - I'll need the luck to survive it :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh I see. Aww that's great! :h: Haha ggod old days of hiding all your makeup :tongue:

Ohh yes, that really does fit in then. You must be really good at doing makeup! :u:

XD
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yepp. people offer me to do their makeup but I just do like 1 person after every 3 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yepp. people offer me to do their makeup but I just do like 1 person after every 3 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha do u do makeup for people ? U that good at it ? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, just wait until prom comes round. If people want their makeup done to a high standard but not being expensive, they'll all turn to you :yep:
Watch out for that :tongue:
Original post by ak143244
Kudafiz everyone
Bye everyone
Hope you all have a good day :smile:

Kudafiz!
Bye for now
Thanks I did mostly, I hope you did too :h:

XD
Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries and she cant be that bad can she?

My mum is exactly the same!:eek:
She says I need to be interested in dresses, skirts, makeup etc. but that's just not me :/
Posted from TSR Mobile

:popout:

So your a tomboy then? :holmes: although I'm not surprised anyone that likes maths must be a nerd :tongue:
No worries and she cant be that bad can she?

Nahh :erm:
:rofl: She might get mad and I'll feel guilty for not doing what she asks but that's all :tongue:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
:popout:

So your a tomboy then? :holmes: although I'm not surprised anyone that likes maths must be a nerd :tongue:

I've never called myself that so no...
All I will say is:

Spoiler

Heyy what's that supposed to mean? :hmmmm: I'm taking that as a compliment :yep:
I like maths, yes, ans what, eh? :holmes:
:rofl:
Original post by tasha_tah
Haha do u do makeup for people ? U that good at it ? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yusss I love makeup xxx♡
I might create a thread on it soon with my products or something ahah x wbu?

Btw you're beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where is everyone?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

I've never called myself that so no...
All I will say is:

Spoiler

Heyy what's that supposed to mean? :hmmm: I'm taking that as a compliment :yep:
I like maths, yes, and what, eh? :holmes:
:rofl:

You don't wear makeup, wear dresses or do anything girly. That means your either tomboy or nerd or both, cause you are not a girly girl.

It's means most girls that like and do maths are nerds :yep: that means you are also a nerd. :tongue:

Latest