lol are you paying them?
No.
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by grace)
i suggest you meet them first before making any commitments. what if there is no sexual chemistry, what if they're ugly or deformed etc?! and i don't mean to sound like a nag, but you need to talk about their sexual health, as well...
and the best advice award goes to grace...........again:cool:

OP thats the best plan anyones put forward. Dont just jump in and expect all your fantasies to come true. Take it slow and if your unsure dont do it
Maya Hale
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Woo hoo that's my fantasy a three some, (well one of them )

Just make sure that the other 2 have a valid STI report. before rushing into something that could be well dodgy.
cutandpasteandtwisty
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What kind of weirdo would have sex with strange people he met off gumtree.com? :eek: :rolleyes:
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yes - pics or negz after.
Yellowmarshmellow
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's up to you, if you feel comfortable doing it then go for it but if you have doubts then maybe leave it otherwise you might feel kind of weird after.
Alasdair
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
Might also be worth checking out whether the dude is planning on getting any loving off you - might be a bit awkward otherwise. You might get a nasty surprise!
JC. #2
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They arnt all they are cracked up to be... Sometimes it can get confusing.
jungleman
Report 11 years ago
no offence or anything but isnt anyone finding this post a joke? sometimes i wonder what the moderators actually do on these boards...they shut down posts about 'male g spots'...but allow posts like these which are about threesomes with a couple of strangers found on the net...!!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
It seems they've lost interest anyway.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads