Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm David and I started this forum for those thinking of applying to the DMU game art design course like myself as I wanted to get more information about portfolio and how good does it have to be in order to be accepted because surely only the best students ( that have potential and are all around food at art) can successfully apply for this course, and also what would be preferable to put in your portfolio and also the sketchbook that we will have to bring for out interview.

ReputationRep:
    I'm super worried about my application. I just don't know what quality they want from our work at this level? Are you doing A-Levels at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    The same thoughts cross my mind everytime I think about my application. Does anybody here possibly know anyone who could show us a portfolio from someone that got accepted in previous years? Would be great to have a more clear image about this.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.