Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bio resit 2017 legacy ocr Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing the ocr legacy a2 exams again in the summer of 2017?? Seems like I'm the only one😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaztheman)
    Is anyone doing the ocr legacy a2 exams again in the summer of 2017?? Seems like I'm the only one😂
    I am doing it but Aqa board.Similiar stuff just in different modules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyFoxes)
    I am doing it but Aqa board.Similiar stuff just in different modules
    same, aqa.

ReputationRep:
    Presuming you guys are taking gap years then? Also when are you planning to go over all the content again for your exams?? I feel like I remember bits but there's always so much to know for bio🙄

ReputationRep:
    Presuming you guys are taking gap years then? Also when are you planning to go over all the content again for your exams?? I feel like I remember bits but there's always so much to know for bio🙄
    All in all i am doing few maths,few furth maths,few chem and few bio resits.Altogether around 10 resits.I am trying to find a job this year too so i dont have to take out a tuition loan in 1st year of degree.

I started nothing yet,I will start slowly revising 1-2hrs everyday starting from mid Oct/early November.

Depends on how many units u are doing tbh.

Best thing is to revise early as u can.You have alot of time on your hands since no school and stuff and will eventually get bored hehe.

ReputationRep:
    ive started my biology and psychology revision now. Just received my scripts back so i can see where ive gone wrong and what knowledge i need to go over more. All in all my exam scripts were marked so harshly in biology unit 5 i easily lost 7/8 marks simply because the examiner was a d***k

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.