Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any good quality, believable excuses for not doing some homework I was apparently set over summer?

"Apparently" because I didn't find out till this morning

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate sorry you’re f*cked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankielogue)
    Nah mate sorry you’re f*cked
    Thanks, damaging some of my sheets atm so looks like a dog chewed on 'em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_JoKeR)
    Thanks, damaging some of my sheets atm so looks like a dog chewed on 'em
    Try printing something, then pull it out the printer, it ****s it up.
    OR try copying a photo and pasting it into textedit or another text writer program

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any good quality, believable excuses for not doing some homework I was apparently set over summer?

AS or A2? If you go to a college where its all relaxed you can't be that screwed since they treat you more like an adult

ReputationRep:
    Try printing something, then pull it out the printer, it ****s it up.
    OR try copying a photo and pasting it into textedit or another text writer program
    Has to be hand written unfort. Good ideas though will probably have a chance to try them in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    AS or A2? If you go to a college where its all relaxed you can't be that screwed since they treat you more like an adult
    just GCSE lmao

ReputationRep:
    just GCSE lmao
    oh right the teacher will probably just embarrass or shout at you

ReputationRep:
    Has to be hand written unfort. Good ideas though will probably have a chance to try them in the future
    peak lmao, gl
    also meant image address not image

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    oh right the teacher will probably just embarrass or shout at you
    shes a bit of a psycho so she'll probably take me to heads office and full on end me infront of him and probs give me a detention or two

ReputationRep:
    Just hand in some work from last year or something. This will buy you a few days until she looks at it and realises it's the wrong thing. By then you should have it ready to pull out the bag. glhf

ReputationRep:

I've apparently got some English abd RE homework but haven't done it. My RE teacher is a b**** so I am dead there but for English I am just going to say that I didn't do it because I didn't have the task. It always works in English.

ReputationRep:
    peak lmao, gl
    also meant image address not image
    ayy thanks tho
    (Original post by johnTroy1)
    Just hand in some work from last year or something. This will buy you a few days until she looks at it and realises it's the wrong thing. By then you should have it ready to pull out the bag. glhf
    this is quality... thanks im gonna use this
    (Original post by ChallengeLover)
    I've apparently got some English abd RE homework but haven't done it. My RE teacher is a b**** so I am dead there but for English I am just going to say that I didn't do it because I didn't have the task. It always works in English.
    RIP mate just remember theres others all across the country dying like you. thanks but she always says "copy up if you werent there" so still rip there

ReputationRep:
    this is quality... thanks im gonna use this
    Works well, just make sure you have it finished to hand in when she pulls you up for it.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys! It worked out perfectly, think ill be fine for another day or two

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.