Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

With her being receptive, smiling and not putting you down, ignoring you or insulting you for talking to her?

ReputationRep:
    It's alright. Depending on who you're talking to, it can be pretty much the same as talking to another dude.

ReputationRep:
    I think most guys take that for granted and don't feel any particular way about it.

I reckon I'd more readily notice a girl (or guy, for that matter) putting me down than her being polite. As far as being ignored, it happens, especially at clubs etc.; you just move on and don't waste your time.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It doesn't feel like anything unless I get an erection
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by UWS)
    It doesn't feel like anything unless I get an erection
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...07/311/c78.jpg

ReputationRep:
    This thread sounds so sad. OP, if a girl is making you feel this way then dont talk to her anymore. Cut your loses and find someone who does respect you and is deffo worth your time
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    https://media.giphy.com/media/9XYO5i8RkJnyM/giphy.gif
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    f u PRSOM

(Original post by Dnkz7)
    This thread sounds so sad. OP, if a girl is making you feel this way then dont talk to her anymore. Cut your loses and find someone who does respect you and is deffo worth your time
    Why don't most girls respect me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why don't most girls respect me?
    Are you a really shy person and sound boring? (no offence). If so, either the girl you are talking to doesn't share the same interests or you aren't giving enough opinions.

Be bold. Be you. Be the guy, take control of the conversation and be straight-forward and then you'll get your respect. If she still isn't interested then the likelihood of talking to another girl is very high that she'll be interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    Are you a really shy person and sound boring? (no offence). If so, either the girl you are talking to doesn't share the same interests or you aren't giving enough opinions.

Be bold. Be you. Be the guy, take control of the conversation and be straight-forward and then you'll get your respect. If she still isn't interested then the likelihood of talking to another girl is very high that she'll be interested
    This, pretty much.

(Original post by Dnkz7)

I'm not shy or boring. I'm very popular with the males. They always praise me and want to hang out with me, they always show me the most overwhelming respect. I almost always get told how incredibly handsome I am by men, ALAWYS, to the point where it's weird. With women, it's the opposite. It's like they're in a competition with me. Or have a personal vendetta against me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not shy or boring. I'm very popular with the males. They always praise me and want to hang out with me, they always show me the most overwhelming respect. I almost always get told how incredibly handsome I am by men, ALAWYS, to the point where it's weird. With women, it's the opposite. It's like they're in a competition with me. Or have a personal vendetta against me.
    If you know you are good looking, then show it off man. Girls love confident guys, any guy can get with a girl regardless of looks. Good humour and intelligence to keep conversations going are major keys to getting laid.

(Original post by Dnkz7)
    If you know you are good looking, then show it off man. Girls love confident guys, any guy can get with a girl regardless of looks. Good humour and intelligence to keep conversations going are major keys to getting laid.
    I don't want to get laid by these girls. I hate them, and their looks disgust me. I'm just wondering why cant they be casually friendly with me instead of disrespecting me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to get laid by these girls. I hate them, and their looks disgust me. I'm just wondering why cant they be casually friendly with me instead of disrespecting me.
    Don't generalise all of them bro. Do you like guys btw?
    I mean, there are plenty of girls who will absolutely love you if you tell them why you don't like girls as much

(Original post by Dnkz7)
    Don't generalise all of them bro. Do you like guys btw?
    I mean, there are plenty of girls who will absolutely love you if you tell them why you don't like girls as much
    No man, I'm straight. I just have high standards to whom I get intimate with.

ReputationRep:
    It feels like warm apple pie

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.