How often do you get a haircut?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully getting a well needed hair cut this week or next, and it got me wondering how often other people tend to get it done. Also, any tips on how to make a haircut last a bit longer? I get so many split ends!

ReputationRep:
    cut it shorter to make it last longer

ReputationRep:
    Every 4/5 weeks I think.

I cut it short and put it up, if I wanted to keep it like that I'd have to go more often. So for like a week a two it's usually just down flat cause I cba paying/going for a haircut that often

ReputationRep:
    every 6 or 7 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Every 6 weeks for a trim/redefining those layers if u know what I mean :hubba:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I get one every month...
    Gotta keep the fade going....

ReputationRep:
    every 5-6 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Every 6 weeks for a trim/redefining those layers if u know what I mean :hubba:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omg so predictable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Omg so predictable.
    How often?Tell me for I must know how many years

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I'm the only female who will get it cut about once every 10 months o_O other than my fringe growing out, it doesn't really bother me otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    cut it shorter to make it last longer
    Such a typical asian thing to do
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My parents tell me to do that...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I ignore them

ReputationRep:
    Every 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    I get mine trimmed every month by my mum and then maybe a trip the hairdressers for a fancier cut maybe once a year.

Doesn't matter how much I cut or what products I use, I still get split ends a few days after it being cut -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every year(want long hair). Need to get one soon.

ReputationRep:
    Every couple years it seems

ReputationRep:
    Haven't cut my hair in over 2 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    How often?Tell me for I must know how many years
    3 times a week.

ReputationRep:
    Every 2-3 months depending on the colour of my hair (the closer to my natural colour it is, the less frequently I go). Usually it's needing to get the roots touched up that finally makes me drag my butt to the hairdresser for a trim/cut.

ReputationRep:
    Like once a year. My hair is curly and I tend to wear it either naturally or put up so you can't really see the difference if it has been cut recently or not. So I just go in once a year or so to get it evened out a bit. I don't straighten it and try to let it air dry if I can so I don't really get split ends often either.

ReputationRep:
    every 2-3 months.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.