2nd day of AS and I am now kinda worried

Watch
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I dont know if I have hwk due in tomorrow xD, I have noones phone number. I got hwk from the other teacher for that subject so it will be due on another lesson, but the teacher tomorrow idk if she gave hwk :/. I can't find any sheets relating the hwk but what if I lost one omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, and I am inconsistent with writing this stuff in planners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8mAjlDhd8
Polka_Specs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You really need to up your game for a-levels.

You need to invest in a homework folder or a Filofax , it will quickly get overwhelming.

If your school doesn't give you a planner then download a hmk app for your phone , it's olny going to get harder from here,

I can't really help you apart from that as you have got yourself into your mess.

Just as much as you can and if you don't do it , then you need to make up for it big time thereafter.
Antediluvian
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're doomed, mate. If you don't buck your ideas up quick and realise you're no longer at GCSE, it's gonna be a long two years.
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All I can suggest is going into college early and asking your teacher whether you had homework. If you didn't then great, but if you did, apologise for forgetting and try to get it done in time for the lesson. Also invest in a diary if you haven't got one already and make sure to write down any homework you get as soon as you're given it
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Antediluvian)
You're doomed, mate. If you don't buck your ideas up quick and realise you're no longer at GCSE, it's gonna be a long two years.

(Original post by Polka_Specs)
You really need to up your game for a-levels.

You need to invest in a homework folder or a Filofax , it will quickly get overwhelming.

If your school doesn't give you a planner then download a hmk app for your phone , it's olny going to get harder from here,

I can't really help you apart from that as you have got yourself into your mess.

Just as much as you can and if you don't do it , then you need to make up for it big time thereafter.
Don't worry I have already started revising, I am aware of the work needed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (32)
15.61%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (63)
30.73%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
12.2%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (17)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.37%
I think it's an unfair expectation (54)
26.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.46%

Watched Threads