Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2nd day of AS and I am now kinda worried Watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont know if I have hwk due in tomorrow xD, I have noones phone number. I got hwk from the other teacher for that subject so it will be due on another lesson, but the teacher tomorrow idk if she gave hwk :/. I can't find any sheets relating the hwk but what if I lost one omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gg, and I am inconsistent with writing this stuff in planners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8mAjlDhd8

ReputationRep:
    You really need to up your game for a-levels.

You need to invest in a homework folder or a Filofax , it will quickly get overwhelming.

If your school doesn't give you a planner then download a hmk app for your phone , it's olny going to get harder from here,

I can't really help you apart from that as you have got yourself into your mess.

Just as much as you can and if you don't do it , then you need to make up for it big time thereafter.

ReputationRep:
    You're doomed, mate. If you don't buck your ideas up quick and realise you're no longer at GCSE, it's gonna be a long two years.

ReputationRep:
    All I can suggest is going into college early and asking your teacher whether you had homework. If you didn't then great, but if you did, apologise for forgetting and try to get it done in time for the lesson. Also invest in a diary if you haven't got one already and make sure to write down any homework you get as soon as you're given it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antediluvian)
    You're doomed, mate. If you don't buck your ideas up quick and realise you're no longer at GCSE, it's gonna be a long two years.

(Original post by Polka_Specs)
    You really need to up your game for a-levels.

You need to invest in a homework folder or a Filofax , it will quickly get overwhelming.

If your school doesn't give you a planner then download a hmk app for your phone , it's olny going to get harder from here,

I can't really help you apart from that as you have got yourself into your mess.

Just as much as you can and if you don't do it , then you need to make up for it big time thereafter.
    Don't worry I have already started revising, I am aware of the work needed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.