Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Curious

ReputationRep:
    Contouring or dark eye-shadow... I mean, the actual rules will vary from school to school (at mine, we were always allowed simple makeup until year 11 when everything was banned) .. personally I think beyond liner, mascara, foundation, nude shadows, etc., you're probably going over the top. But it is personal..
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not in proportion with how many threads you make per day i'm sure you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Anything more than a classic daytime look, which would just be light foundation, some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly none of this stuff you've been posting about matters much. Don't overdo it and it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    As long as it's not in proportion with how many threads you make per day i'm sure you will be fine.
    Lmfao
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1024
Size:  87.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    By looking at you're avatar I can say that I don't really think you need any makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uws)
    #naturalmakeup

ReputationRep:
    Name:  gt.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  98.1 KB

If you went to my school it would've been simple lipgloss and mascara

ReputationRep:
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 1349
Size:  8.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Lmao
    wtf dude :rofl:
    :rofl2:
    :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    Keep it simple but classy

ReputationRep:
    Personally , some days I wear hardly any but others I wear a full face . For example , if you wanna wear a nude lip and light smoky eye one day and a dark red lip and eyeliner the next , go for it , it's your body , your face . I always find it very annoying when people say "you have to much makeup on " , there's no such thing as too much makeup , it's just however you like it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    I rate that. thats noice

ReputationRep:
    if you don't wanna get told off just keep it basic, so no strong lipstick, no coloured eye shadow, no big heavy eye liner and no foundation that's a different colour to your skin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    The best villain imo.

ReputationRep:
    Just put on as little as you need to feel confident.

I wouldn't go for more than a natural eyeshadow, thin line of eyeliner, mascara, and if you are self-conscious about your skin a tiny bit of concealer over problem areas.

Although I personally don't wear any to class. I think that soap, moisturiser, and good eyebrow maintenance is all any girl needs on a day-to-day basis! But I'm also too lazy to want to get up and spend time applying it on a daily basis.

ReputationRep:
    Fake eyelashes, harsh contouring/highlighting and bold eyeshadow.

Foundation, eyeliner, lipstick/gloss and mascara with a tiny blush sounds perfect. Although I personally don't wear any because I am lazy.

Also, it depends on how much you apply that can make it "too much" or not.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.