The Student Room Group

How much makeup is too much makeup for school?

Curious
Contouring or dark eye-shadow... I mean, the actual rules will vary from school to school (at mine, we were always allowed simple makeup until year 11 when everything was banned) .. personally I think beyond liner, mascara, foundation, nude shadows, etc., you're probably going over the top. But it is personal..
Reply 2
As long as it's not in proportion with how many threads you make per day i'm sure you will be fine.
Anything more than a classic daytime look, which would just be light foundation, some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.
Honestly none of this stuff you've been posting about matters much. Don't overdo it and it'll be fine.
Original post by alexjones1994
As long as it's not in proportion with how many threads you make per day i'm sure you will be fine.

Lmfao
image.jpeg
By looking at you're avatar I can say that I don't really think you need any makeup :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

#naturalmakeup
gt.jpg
If you went to my school it would've been simple lipgloss and mascara
download.jpg
Keep it simple but classy
Reply 13
Personally , some days I wear hardly any but others I wear a full face . For example , if you wanna wear a nude lip and light smoky eye one day and a dark red lip and eyeliner the next , go for it , it's your body , your face . I always find it very annoying when people say "you have to much makeup on " , there's no such thing as too much makeup , it's just however you like it .
if you don't wanna get told off just keep it basic, so no strong lipstick, no coloured eye shadow, no big heavy eye liner and no foundation that's a different colour to your skin
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
gt.jpg

The best villain imo.
Just put on as little as you need to feel confident.

I wouldn't go for more than a natural eyeshadow, thin line of eyeliner, mascara, and if you are self-conscious about your skin a tiny bit of concealer over problem areas.

Although I personally don't wear any to class. I think that soap, moisturiser, and good eyebrow maintenance is all any girl needs on a day-to-day basis! But I'm also too lazy to want to get up and spend time applying it on a daily basis. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Fake eyelashes, harsh contouring/highlighting and bold eyeshadow.

Foundation, eyeliner, lipstick/gloss and mascara with a tiny blush sounds perfect. Although I personally don't wear any because I am lazy.

Also, it depends on how much you apply that can make it "too much" or not.

Quick Reply

Latest