earring and cardigan Watch

coloursonthetv
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Anyone know where I can get a stud similar to this please? In fact if anyone knows of small hoops like that it would be appreciated. I already have two really small pairs but not as close to the ear as those are. (Yes, I am a geek.)

and killing two birds.... I want a nice cardigan that is simple, no stupid buttons, no pattern! Just a nice flattering one. Thanks
paulocoelho<3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
claire's accessories may have small hoops. as for the cardigan zara does simple ones in many colours
Vohamanah
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
For a cardigan try something like this:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...0892_244429_-1

Its a flattering shape, just depends how warm you want to be I guess
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I got a couple of nice cardigans from Laura Ashley the other day, you could try in there. Weird as it sounds, Tesco (Cherokee) are pretty good for cardigans, especially plain black v-neck or round-neck ones, and Marks & Spencer too.
coloursonthetv
Rep:
?
(Original post by pinkpinkuk)
For a cardigan try something like this:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...0892_244429_-1

Its a flattering shape, just depends how warm you want to be I guess
I want a normal cardigan. Full length and sleeves and small buttons that aren't some silly style but still so it buttons up.

I've been in M&S of late and haven't spotted one I like, generally the one near us has really large sizes in constantly as well.

Claires is a good suggestion for hoops but the ones I have are a lot better than anything from Claire's so I'll stick with them and just try and find a better stud

Thanks everyone so far.
butterfly kisses
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
h&m have simple, plain v neck cardigans at the moment which are nice i
got one in navy blue and wanting a light pink one but in bigger size to make it look like an oversized one.
hope thats helped
coloursonthetv
Rep:
?
(Original post by butterfly kisses)
h&m have simple, plain v neck cardigans at the moment which are nice i
got one in navy blue and wanting a light pink one but in bigger size to make it look like an oversized one.
hope thats helped
Thanks, I'l have a look when I'm back where I study since there's a H&M there, I saw a lovely one in these last year but it was the type that when you took it off after trying it on it had malted light grey hairs all over a dark tshirt, fantastic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.71%
No - I got the required grades (101)
57.71%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.57%

Watched Threads