EMA problem Watch

x01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I have just found out that my forget fall parents have still not mailed the EMA form and will do so tomorrow. I want to know is it too late to send the form in now as i am now worried as i planned to save the money for uni.
hmjessop
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No, it's fine! I'm only just sending mine tomorrow. It should be processed by the start of term, and if not, just fill in the timesheets anyway and hend them in a bit later.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No, it's fine. The worst that could happen is that you won't get your EMA payments at the start of term, but if that happens, they'll be backdated when your application is sorted out, so you'll still get the money eventually.
trottski
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's fine they will send you a reciept thiing taht has to be signed by your teacher at school before you recieve your EMA and you can only do this at teh start of september, so you'll be fine...well as long as tehre isn't a postal strike for the whole of august or something
sandettielightvessel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They took an age in processing mine and I got the form at the start of October - signed it by the teacher, returned it, and they backdated the payments to the start of term.
x mel x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
paymets will be backdated so you'll get a load of money in one go!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (146)
27.55%
No (384)
72.45%

Watched Threads