Computer science - Summer task

Watch this thread
Rhi162
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, can someone please help me, I'm doing this task about the Arithmetic quiz and I really don't understand task 2 or 3. I've already asked the teacher for help but he wasn't very helpful. He gave this to us in year 9 and I'm now in year 10 and I still don't understand. please help.
EC22
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Is this in python? If so it might be similar to one of the OCR Computer Science GCSE controlled assessment tasks which I did last year, i cant remember much unfortunately, but searching 'OCR computer science arithmetic quiz' should help you find similar things. Task 2 of the this assessment can be done using wordpad or text file (the really basic one) with simple read/write code.actually this might help: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3680737
Alper Sahin
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I do not know for sure whether it is an appropriate topic. I have to write somme essays about computer development. And I failed twice. But after a help of essayskills.com all papers were accepted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads