The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BlueAngel
where would you be without it?
Lol, yeah im bored. :smile:

Love is a mysterious monster that can never be caught and only ponces when you least expect it. I think in my case, my goal keeper defense grid seems to protect me little, but any girls who may fall for me, it makes invulnerable.
Reply 21
wiwarin_mir
Love is a mysterious monster that can never be caught and only ponces when you least expect it. I think in my case, my goal keeper defense grid seems to protect me little, but any girls who may fall for me, it makes invulnerable.

gd metaphors
wiwarin_mir

Ive sorta fallen fo you, I know you would make a nice boyfrend who would care for the girl and protect her. I like that, I feel loved. :smile:
BlueAngel
Ive sorta fallen fo you, I know you would make a nice boyfrend who would care for the girl and protect her. I like that, I feel loved. :smile:

You can't fall for somebody you've never met, Shane is an asshole for all you know...
BlueAngel
Hes my future lover, husband and death buddy.

Does he know this yet?
Reply 25
tis_me_lord
You can't fall for somebody you've never met, Shane is an asshole for all you know...

oooo - prepare to get slapped!
BlueAngel

thank you very much, you have just lifted me from my bantha pit of pessamism, at least some girls seem to like me, unfortunately they dwell many leagues from me.
tis_me_lord

yes you can, besides Ive met him twice, he knows I exist, he mentioned me in a magazine.
Reply 28
tis_me_lord

:eek:
Hayley...
Does he know this yet?

yeah when I met him at an album signing, I asked him to marry him. He nodded and then the security guards dragged me away, I touched his arm.
Reply 30
There's a difference between love and lust you know...
TheWolf
oooo - prepare to get slapped!

lol, she reacted suprisingly well, anyway wife swap awaits, laters.
pikaboo
There's a difference between love and lust you know...

*Applauds*
Reply 33
BlueAngel

Hey, what about me???? :mad: :mad:
Reply 34
BlueAngel
Hes my future lover, husband and death buddy.

and he's not in a band called westlife?
BlueAngel
yeah when I met him at an album signing, I asked him to marry him. He nodded and then the security guards dragged me away, I touched his arm.

Right.

I'm sure he's just waiting for the day the security guards take time off, eh?
Reply 36
tis_me_lord
*Applauds*

Lol sometimes the obvious just needs to be stated.
Reply 37
I cant believe that no-one has done this yet, guess it's up to me to act stupid.

"But then i saw her face. Now i'm a believer"
Dude
I cant believe that no-one has done this yet, guess it's up to me to act stupid.

"But then i saw her face. Now i'm a believer"

right on dude.
Reply 39
BlueAngel

He obviously likes you LOL.

Latest