Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, I have a weird fetish, would it put you off? watch

Announcements

Hi so i have this weird hair fetish that I really like smelling girl's hair. I wouldn't do it random girls obviously but it's just something that I like to do with girls I'm dating or in a relationship with. This one time I was hugging a girl and her hair smelled so good that i hugged her for a little longer than normal, it was really nice so I told her and about it and she blushed a bit and said thanks .

It's just something that I started doing since uni when I was around with girls a lot more and I was sensitive to the smell of their hair. Since then it's the kind of thing that turns me on, so I'm not sure if this is something I should tell girls in case it creeps them out.

Girls, is this something that would put you off? Be honest

ReputationRep:
    Hi sir,

To give you a diagnosis of your situation, I need to ask you a few questions.

1. Does a girl's hair attract you more-so than her looks?
    2. What is your favourite shampoo?
    3. Are you ok?

Not a girl but I dont think this is weird, au contraire some girls might even like it

ReputationRep:
    I think it's lovely :dontknow: if a guy I hardly knew wanted to smell my hair I'd be weirded out but otherwise nah it's sweet.

(Original post by Naruke)
    Hi sir,

To give you a diagnosis of your situation, I need to ask you a few questions.

1. Does a girls hair attract you more-so than her looks?
    2. What is your favourite shampoo?
    3. Are you ok?
    1. No, so it's only girls i find attractive (e.g. ones i'm dating)
    2. don't have one
    3. mentally? yes I guess...

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't think it's that weird

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has weird fetishes. Find out hers and yours together. It's one of the fun parts of a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I think I have this too. Not a a fetish-level, but yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only reason the girls above are saying this is normal is because they probably have some weird fetishes of their own...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.