60%
Water (5)
33.33%
Steam (1)
6.67%
bluemadhatter
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm using these 3 options as a cover as to what the actual options are. The actual options are 3 different pathways that I can go down in terms of what I train my mentality to be like next. So I'm gonna let this random poll decide what I should do mentally and emotionally with my thoughts and decisions next.
bluemadhatter
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Well I cant change it now so you'll have to suck it up
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I used Eeny Meeny Miny Moe, hopefully that works out to be the best option
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Here come the STEM students :lol:
bluemadhatter
Rep:
Its silly to base one of my life decisions on a poll. Most people are picking ice and I don't want to go back to my psychopathic mentality. So I shall pick water which is peace and serenity and follow the ways of buddha.

Thank you and goodnight.
IYGB
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Ice because I love Antarctica
LaMandarine
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Steam all the way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads