Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My bizarre theories about WW2, tell me what you think. watch

ReputationRep:
    1) The top ranking Nazis either escaped to space or that was their ultimate plan, and to come back to earth when they perceive something of high value on it. That was their ultimate reason for doing human experimentation, as evil as it was, it was a means to their end of escaping tyranny (through what we perceive as horror and what they perceive as survival).

2) The Jews just wanted to go back to Israel, that was their only ambition and goal.

3) Roman blood suffered the most but also thrived in their development of the Military Industrial Complex.

4) Neither Britain nor Germany won the war, both lost and were insignificant mutually destructive forces. Only the Jews and Nazis won because they reached their intended destinations and achieved their goals.

5) Democracy was the uniting factor of (what I call) Modern Romans but in reality is an illusion of control, yet also a valid method of expressing popular consent.

6) Nationalism was not to blame. Nobody and nothing was to blame, it was just a catastrophe and tragedy of errors brought about by human nature, overpopulation and hypercompetitiveness.

ReputationRep:
    Well, bizarre is certainly the correct word for those theories.

ReputationRep:
    They're bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    Top tier politics us about genetics and inheritance of property/knowledge. Laws mean nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    1) The top ranking Nazis either escaped to space or that was their ultimate plan, and to come back to earth when they perceive something of high value on it. That was their ultimate reason for doing human experimentation, as evil as it was, it was a means to their end of escaping tyranny (through what we perceive as horror and what they perceive as survival).
    They were lacking 300 years of research to do this.

2) The Jews just wanted to go back to Israel, that was their only ambition and goal.
    Ovesimplification at extreme level.
    Lot's of Jews cosidered the state of Israel as a sort of heresy, and lots didn't care at all. Many found themselves out there only because situation forced them to go there.

3) Roman blood suffered the most but also thrived in their development of the Military Industrial Complex.
    In absolute numbers, the Slavic nations lost a highest number of men.

4) Neither Britain nor Germany won the war, both lost and were insignificant mutually destructive forces. Only the Jews and Nazis won because they reached their intended destinations and achieved their goals.
    Rubbish, it's not even worth to answer.
    Only one thing is true in this statement: Great Britain lost a lot.

5) Democracy was the uniting factor of (what I call) Modern Romans but in reality is an illusion of control, yet also a valid method of expressing popular consent.
    Learn the history of political systems then. Democracy has lots of cons, but other systems are certainly worse, in terms of giving any control to the people.

6) Nationalism was not to blame. Nobody and nothing was to blame, it was just a catastrophe and tragedy of errors brought about by human nature, overpopulation and hypercompetitiveness.
    To blame was a series of political gambits that allowed Hitler to win elections, and incompetence of Russian monarch and court that lead to situation in which those populist idiots and psychos such as Lenin and Stalin could take over.
    And of course, human stupidity in general.
    I think, we may blame the german nationalism to some extent as well, they used to believe in the leading role of teutonic tribes on other nosenses as such.

ReputationRep:
    I've learned so much from spouting nonsense on Tsr and letting intellectuals correct me. Thanks a bunch PTMalewski.

ReputationRep:
    I would rather go to library and read lots of books on the subjects that interest me.

Rather more pleasant way to learn, and gives a lot more information.

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.