Turn on thread page Beta

If you were rubbish at all games how would you feel? watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel really sad about the fact that there isnt a single game i can play properly and gain a high score on..... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I feel really sad about the fact that there isnt a single game i can play properly and gain a high score on..... :mad:
    I'd be really pleased, if you do ever get a highscore it shows that your a bit sad and need to get out more

(we are talking about comp, games here, not sports aren't we?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I am good at some games, mainly strategy, but I am double ungood at first person shooters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    I'd be really pleased, if you do ever get a highscore it shows that your a bit sad and need to get out more

(we are talking about comp, games here, not sports aren't we?)
    I mean computer and gameboy games...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    lol. who cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    How about computer noughts and crosses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I'd probably slit my wrists.

ReputationRep:
    try Hexxagon - v hard

ReputationRep:
    sorry - cant stand computer games! more my sister's field - she is always on the ps2 playing either gran turismo or another one- i've forgotten what its called - really violent - ugh!

ReputationRep:
    try age of emires 2 its brilliant and vvv easy on easy with cheats, u actually cant lose, oo oo oo or theme hospital!

ReputationRep:
    i am terrible at al games...i'm not about to go suicidal....i agree with louise i'm actually glad cos it means i have a bit of a life (only a bit, ukl has corrupted me)

ReputationRep:
    you're alright. The people who are really good, (i mean REALLY good) at computer games play it for life, which you don't, which is a good thing. The only way you will get better at playing it is by playing it until you know it like the back of you hand, but then you have the net effect of not going out much and just sitting around.

So don't be disheartened that your no good at first person shooters, im not that good, but i am good at strategy games like age of mythology and red alert and stuff like that. Oh yeah, even though im not good with first person shooters, i found out that im pretty good at paintballing, (whole body still acheing from sunday) although i got a direct shot in the neck.

The day i'm no longer good at space invaders is the day i shall commit suicide.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.