Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently applying for my student finance and it asks to state my household income. My Father partner who he is not married to lives with us and earns quite a bit as she is a doctor. She has never supported me financially and has children of her own, do I need to put her on my form.
    What will the consequence be if I state my father is single?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    If they live together, you have to include both.
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.