Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i was just wondering if any of you have received offers from the uol waiting list? i applied pretty early, but have yet to hear back from them! if so, what were you offered? btw im an international student (does that give priority?)

ReputationRep:
    i applied and i still haven't heard

ReputationRep:
    I applied but not word from them yet. I'm just gonna assume the worst and start looking for alternative accommodation

ReputationRep:
    On the website they have mentioned second round of offers on wednesday. But not heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody from UCL get any offer from intercollegiate halls waiting list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acbd1324)
    Did anybody from UCL get any offer from intercollegiate halls waiting list
    I didn't. I'm looking at private accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5tgbTGB)
    I didn't. I'm looking at private accommodation.
    Try UCL housing, I applied on the 29th August and got an offer yesterday.
    I had been initially informed that I couldn't apply for wait-list till the 26th, but decided to try anyways and still got an offer. Its still cheaper than private housing and you are with other students.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied and still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wx om)
    I had been initially informed that I couldn't apply for wait-list till the 26th, but decided to try anyways and still got an offer. Its still cheaper than private housing and you are with other students.
    Could I ask you which UCL housing was offered

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=wx om;67487826]Try UCL housing, I applied on the 29th August and got an offer yesterday.

I had been initially informed that I couldn't apply for wait-list till the 26th, but decided to try anyways and still got an offer. Its still cheaper than private housing and you are with other students.[/QUOTE

Did you apply for UCL halls or student homes. I applied after the deadline and got a reply about unsuccessful application. Did you get any mail earlier about unsuccessful application

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Acbd1324;67489978]
    (Original post by wx om)

I had been initially informed that I couldn't apply for wait-list till the 26th, but decided to try anyways and still got an offer. Its still cheaper than private housing and you are with other students.[/QUOTE

Did you apply for UCL halls or student homes. I applied after the deadline and got a reply about unsuccessful application. Did you get any mail earlier about unsuccessful application
    You are right, i applied for student houses.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=wx om;67490908]
    (Original post by Acbd1324)

You are right, i applied for student houses.
    Was that the first time you applied, and was UCL your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=5tgbTGB;67496098]
    (Original post by wx om)

Was that the first time you applied, and was UCL your first choice?
    Yes it is my first application and the first year of my Doctoral study

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=wx om;67498062]
    (Original post by 5tgbTGB)

Yes it is my first application and the first year of my Doctoral study
    are you an international student, by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for UCL housing on the 29th August and got an offer yesterday. I had initially heard that housing was closed and will only be reopen for wait list on the 26th September but I applied anyway and got an offer. you can try it too.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.