Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    men in pale pink! *drools*

yup yup...we had this convo... I think skaters are really sexy too. and like guys with the rough look...julian casablancas yummy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    yup yup...we had this convo... I think skaters are really sexy too. and like guys with the rough look...julian casablancas yummy!
    I'm a skater... well kind of - I'm not very good - I do snowboarding instead most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    I'm a skater... well kind of - I'm not very good - I do snowboarding instead most of the time.

i love snowboarding...and snowboarders yum...hehehe

ReputationRep:
    Thats what some of my friends say - the female ones obviously - I'd be a bit alarmed if the male friends said that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Thats what some of my friends say - the female ones obviously - I'd be a bit alarmed if the male friends said that.
    and you're 6ft3...nice...hehehe

ReputationRep:
    Youll grow out of that

ReputationRep:
    In general, girls with a casual look about them, and for some strange reason, a top that shows no cleavage or is revealing in any way whatsoever. Not even shoulders. God knows why.

If I had to choose a bikini colour it would be.....yellow.

ReputationRep:
    Pink, red, Black, White, Skin Coulour "NAKED" :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    "NAKED" :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Youll grow out of that
    Don't say that - the more girls that grow out of it the worse for me.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... guys in suits are lovely- my bf was moaning about having to wear a suit to his mates wedding, but now seems quite keen on the idea when i said i like them :rolleyes:

i guess i'm kinda like everyone, i like the whole jeans/ dark baggy pants thing. i do think pale blue T-shirts can look nice with black baggies. grey t-shirts can be nice as well.... but i guess nice faded jeans with a black t-shirt is still my fave.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Opposite sex - normally white/bright colours

Same Sex - um, normally blue, thats nice

ReputationRep:
    someone gave me neg rep for saying i like blokes in pink they told me to shag their pencil, lol, have to admit it made me laugh!

(Original post by grace)
    someone gave me neg rep for saying i like blokes in pink they told me to shag their pencil, lol, have to admit it made me laugh!
    lol odd people, i got neg rep today when the person was supposed to give me positive, they just clicked the wrong thing. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol odd people, i got neg rep today when the person was supposed to give me positive, they just clicked the wrong thing. :rolleyes:
    well i assume mine was negative, it was grey so i can't be too sure. People these days. Pfff. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, if a guy wears black teamed with a rich, regal colour such as dark purple, crimson or deep blue.

Alternately blue and white?

It's hard without going into textures and fabrics.

(Original post by grace)
    well i assume mine was negative, it was grey so i can't be too sure. People these days. Pfff. :rolleyes:
    Oh that's alright, when it's grey you can just laugh away; bless the little newbies soul, for he knows not what he's doing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's alright, when it's grey you can just laugh away; bless the little newbies soul, for he knows not what he's doing.
    I take that personally!

(Original post by pikaboo)
    I take that personally!
    lol i wasn't talking about you, i've had about 20 grey reps before. :rolleyes:

I love a grey rep accusing me of being the biggest **** on UKL or something, it's so endearing.

ReputationRep:
    I love a grey rep accusing me of being the biggest **** on UKL or something, it's so endearing.
    How do they know? :eek: Am I missing out on something?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.