Turn on thread page Beta

What colour clothes do you like to see the opposite sex wearing? watch

Announcements

(Original post by pikaboo)
    How do they know? :eek: Am I missing out on something?
    I must just give out that aura. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I must just give out that aura. :cool:
    Mm, I guess Marky's constant rocking must get up a few guy's noses too

(Original post by pikaboo)
    Mm, I guess Marky's constant rocking must get up a few guy's noses too
    Well most of them were when i had Mr Clumsy. :eek:

Does he have some kind of a reputation?

ReputationRep:
    Don't the grey reps do any thing at all - like 5 of them for example add up to make a full green / red rep point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Well most of them were when i had Mr Clumsy. :eek:

Does he have some kind of a reputation?
    I can't answer for the others, but I'd say Marky's something to be proud of...I feel like babysitting him again

(Original post by Chubb)
    Don't the grey reps do any thing at all - like 5 of them for example add up to make a full green / red rep point?
    Nope, 0 + 0 = 0.

(Original post by Pikaboo)
    I can't answer for the others, but I'd say Marky's something to be proud of...I feel like babysitting him again
    Maybe later, he's asleep at the moment, he wont be too much trouble, unless you stir him up again.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes aren't a huge attraction to me, but they do help. Will be nice when a woman dresses up nicely for me, though I haven't really had that pleasure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [-David-])
    Clothes aren't a huge attraction to me, but they do help. Will be nice when a woman dresses up nicely for me, though I haven't really had that pleasure...
    lol. i had this discussion with my bf last night cos i said i thought guys in suits looked nice. and he said he couldn't decide what clothes made girls look nice cos he thought some always looked pretty. so i asked him if he was coming round what would he like me to wear... stupid question cos he decided no clothes was probably best. tsk, guys.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol. i had this discussion with my bf last night cos i said i thought guys in suits looked nice. and he said he couldn't decide what clothes made girls look nice cos he thought some always looked pretty. so i asked him if he was coming round what would he like me to wear... stupid question cos he decided no clothes was probably best. tsk, guys.

lou xxx
    Well can't blame him for trying.

lou xxx
    Quite suprised he didn't go with the obvious Nurse / Schoolgirl / Maid outfit selections. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Quite suprised he didn't go with the obvious Nurse / Schoolgirl / Maid outfit selections. :rolleyes:
    Nurse! No we're talking!
    Still think the clig film idea is best though. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Chubb)
    Nurse! No we're talking!
    Still think the clig film idea is best though. :rolleyes:
    Next time you see myself and Hillman together, remind me to tell you both about the Nurse story!!!

ReputationRep:
    hmm. true, but he probably thought he'd get hit for that kinda comment.

lou xxx

hmm. true, but he probably thought he'd get hit for that kinda comment.

lou xxx
    This is why telephones were invented. They give your girl enough time to calm down after insinuating she is as kinky as you want her to be.

ReputationRep:
    Next time you see myself and Hillman together, remind me to tell you both about the Nurse story!!!
    Is there a cling film story to go with it?

(Original post by Chubb)
    Is there a cling film story to go with it?
    No but it involves a dodgy E-mail to my ex and a huge slap!!! Plus some really wierd stuff that I'm not going to post!!!

ReputationRep:
    No but it involves a dodgy E-mail to my ex and a huge slap!!! Plus some really wierd stuff that I'm not going to post!!!
    Well you'll have to tell me on friday or whenever I next see you if you arn't going on friday.

(Original post by Chubb)
    Well you'll have to tell me on friday or whenever I next see you if you arn't going on friday.
    Working my ass of trying to arrange it so I can make it!!!

I like my guys in green. Well, my boyfriend anyway. Whatever goes with their colouring really, but dark colours like blue, green and grey are usually nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Probably, and from the responses, it seems half the forum has the same fetish? Oh well :rolleyes:
    Damn, you're right...I need to get with the times....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.