Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I'm starting my Adult Nursing at Staffs Uni March 2017 and I'm just wondering if anyone knows what term dates look like for the March cohort? Even if it's approximately or if anyone started in March this year if they have a timetable
    I could have a look at please? I will have two small children by the time I start and I'm trying to be organised with sorting nursery etc! Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also starting in March doing Adult bursing and would love to know this. Jo
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by LDaniels987)
    Hello,
    I'm starting my Adult Nursing at Staffs Uni March 2017 and I'm just wondering if anyone knows what term dates look like for the March cohort? Even if it's approximately or if anyone started in March this year if they have a timetable
    I could have a look at please? I will have two small children by the time I start and I'm trying to be organised with sorting nursery etc! Thanks in advance!
    Hi there,

Apologies that we have only just seen this thread of yours.

Did you manage to find out some timetable information?

If not I can try to find out for you.

Sam

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm not sure if the original poster managed to find out about the timetable yet but I still don't know any details. If you were able to find out that would be great!
    Thanks Jo
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by MrsJo-1985)
    Hi, I'm not sure if the original poster managed to find out about the timetable yet but I still don't know any details. If you were able to find out that would be great!
    Thanks Jo
    Hi Jo

I have been informed that you will receive your timetable once you have completed online enrolment. We are expecting online enrolment to be opened for the March intake by the end of the week.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sam
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by LDaniels987)
    Hello,
    Hi there,

I have been informed that you will receive your timetable once you have completed online enrolment. We are expecting online enrolment to be opened for the March intake by the end of the week.

Sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staffordshire University)
    Hi there,

Sam
    Hi, I have already completed my online enrollment and the link for timetable so is there but my usernames and password are not being accepted? I have tried the log in details that I use to access the portal?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi, I have already completed my online enrollment and the link for timetable so is there but my usernames and password are not being accepted? I have tried the log in details that I use to access the portal?
    Hi,

If there is an option to reset your password, could you try using this.

Alternatively, you could contact [email protected] and let them know your issue along with your full name and they should be able to resolve it for you.

Sam

ReputationRep:
    Hi there is no option to reset password, i have sent an email,just waiting to hear back. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm also starting the Adult Nursing course, march intake. (2017) has anyone else not yet received a link for online enrolment? I was getting a little worried about it really?

Also, the health check form. Does this need to be completed on the computer and forwarded or printed, written out and sent via post!? 😩
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Jadeelaine93)
    Hi i'm also starting the Adult Nursing course, march intake. (2017) has anyone else not yet received a link for online enrolment? I was getting a little worried about it really?

Also, the health check form. Does this need to be completed on the computer and forwarded or printed, written out and sent via post!? 😩
    Hi Jade,

The online enrolment for March will be opening any day now.
    Regarding the Occupational Health Form, this will be sent out as a PDF document so you will be required to print it out and complete the form before sending it by post.

Hope this helps!

Sam

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sam

Thank you for getting back to me! I thought it did, I printed it today and filled it in and will be sending it off tomorrow.

Thank you.

Jade
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Jadeelaine93)
    Hi Sam

Thank you for getting back to me! I thought it did, I printed it today and filled it in and will be sending it off tomorrow.

Thank you.

Jade
    No problem at all.

Bets of luck with your course!

Sam

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

😀 Jade.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just letting you know that the timetables (for me anyway) has now appeared. Seems the first lecture is around the 22nd of March see you all then!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I will have to check now! Thank you, 😊

ReputationRep:
    It still won't let me log in to the timetables, do anybody know why? Much appreciated.
    Jade 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm nearly! 3rd year MH at staffs. Also march intake!
    We have 2 weeks off end of July, usually 3 weeks for Christmas and then a week off after your final year transitioning into the next I do have a planner for the current intakes!

ReputationRep:
    I have completed the on line enrolment
    Does anyone know when we need to go in for the face to face or is that the first day on the Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrystalR)
    I have completed the on line enrolment
    Does anyone know when we need to go in for the face to face or is that the first day on the Wednesday?
    Face to Face will be within welcome week, you will have it when you collect your
    student cards. D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.