Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on going to Lincoln uni next year and am already planning types of accommodation and all that. Just wondering what the best and most popular one was, Pavilion house looks like a good one to me, but I don't know if the on campus one is good or not?!

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at studentcrowd's website to give you some idea: https://www.studentcrowd.com/best-ha...incoln-lincoln

I think they're ranked by reviews given by students who've lived or still currently living there.. The Pavillions, Junxion and Brayford Quay are seems to be the ones that are highly desired by many.Bare in mind, you'd have to apply really early if you really want to get one of your choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzyme)
    I'm planning on going to Lincoln uni next year and am already planning types of accommodation and all that. Just wondering what the best and most popular one was, Pavilion house looks like a good one to me, but I don't know if the on campus one is good or not?!
    Hey there! Lincoln Courts (the on-campus accommodation) is your best bet for first year if you're wanting to get a real taste of student life. Pavilions are also great for this, but you'll find more second and third years there as well.

After first year it's all your choice, but if you're not moving into a privately rented house I'd recommend Pavilions.

Junxion is awesome but very expensive, and Gateway's main draw is being right next to McDonalds, so take from that what you will.

I haven't heard much about the other places, but have a few friends in Brayford Quay and they say that's pretty good too.

As lnux said, studentcrowd is a great place to get an idea of what people think, but the reviews can be a bit... iffy, shall we say.

Best of luck in your exams and all that.

ReputationRep:
    I live in pavilions and I really like it..good for freshers, rooms are decent sizes, can be a bit loud at times but it's what you'd expect from living in halls

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.