Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm a fresher and I've got a room in Trinity Square, I was wondering if it was nice, if its social, how management is etc.

My uni choice was a bit last minute so I was only offered halls in Meridian and Maltings which are both so far away! I hope I made the right choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pari_s1)
    I'm a fresher and I've got a room in Trinity Square, I was wondering if it was nice, if its social, how management is etc.

My uni choice was a bit last minute so I was only offered halls in Meridian and Maltings which are both so far away! I hope I made the right choice.
    far better than meridian and maltings as you are right in the city and 5 mins away from all the clubs and uni. you might have to spend your first week looking for friends in other flats and your course as students can be from different year groups in your flat. only downside is you can sometimes hear noises from building work and people coming back from nights out when your windows are open

ReputationRep:
    oh cool thats what i was hoping! i am actually sharing a flat with all first years but i was just worried it would be harder to meet people as its only a four bedroom flat, whereas the other two have much more people. Did you live in trinity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pari_s1)
    oh cool thats what i was hoping! i am actually sharing a flat with all first years but i was just worried it would be harder to meet people as its only a four bedroom flat, whereas the other two have much more people. Did you live in trinity?
    No but i used to stay there after nights out as i lived in meridian which was an effort to get back to after a long night out so i got to know the people from my friends flat

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.