The Student Room Group

Late applicant for Student Finance

Hey Student Finance Support,

I need assistance as I've applied for student finance later than usual, more specifically on the 20th of August. Today I had received back my passport as it was required for me to send the declaration form along with it, in addition to that I have been requested to send proof of 5 years of UK residency which I have done so and sent off today. Would I be required to pay the first installment my self for my course or would I receive at least the tuition fees for the start of my course? Also how long would the process take for me to receive any sort of loan as I am unable to register through my university via an online registration as it requires a payment?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any advice!
Original post by 1017bsquad
Hey Student Finance Support,

I need assistance as I've applied for student finance later than usual, more specifically on the 20th of August. Today I had received back my passport as it was required for me to send the declaration form along with it, in addition to that I have been requested to send proof of 5 years of UK residency which I have done so and sent off today. Would I be required to pay the first installment my self for my course or would I receive at least the tuition fees for the start of my course? Also how long would the process take for me to receive any sort of loan as I am unable to register through my university via an online registration as it requires a payment?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any advice!

Talk to your university about what happens to students in your situation. They might be able to arrange for you to enrol with your application for finance in progress.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending