The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tried working out? If you've got muscles and a six pack all you need to do is just stand there and girls come onto you lol.
You're not a loser and no girl has the authority to judge based on you getting rejected :smile: Don't lower your self esteem!!
You wont find love if you keep searching every corner, love will make its own way towards you!! It's just one of those things that you cant rush, so what if youre 23 and still a virgin? Is it affecting your life? Is it stopping you from doing all the fun and exciting things? Is it stopping you from work etc?
If not then you dont need to worry, about being a virgin, its not a big deal. :smile:
Just hold your head high and be proud of who you are and what you achieved! Not being in a relationship doesnt mean you're an alien from mars or a loser!!! :redface:
Reply 3
Same boat my friend.

Jump in.

Enjoy the ride. I have no friends at the moment. Sitting here in uni just pouring through textbooks to learn more. Hoping that my brain will come into use some day. One day. Until then. I live in hope. Studentroom is my social escape for the moment.
Original post by khana123
Same boat my friend.

Jump in.

Enjoy the ride. I have no friends at the moment. Sitting here in uni just pouring through textbooks to learn more. Hoping that my brain will come into use some day. One day. Until then. I live in hope. Studentroom is my social escape for the moment.

Maybe if you stop being pessimestic, you'd see the world differently :smile: Try talking to people about a subject that interests you both, good convo starter LOL or if you'r at uni talk about the lecture or something, only gradually you'd be able to make friends :tongue:
Honestly if you dont try yourself and dont put an effort into a friendship then the friendship I can tell you now wont last...
Talk us through how you would interact with a girl you like the look of
Reply 6
Here come the 16-18 year olds who'll say "yeah me too" :lol:

OP: you need to work on your self confidence. Look good, buy a new outfit and wear nice cologne. Those are the first few steps. You won't be alone forever but you need to change now! Definitely go to the gym to feel better about your looks but confidence is key here.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Tried working out? If you've got muscles and a six pack all you need to do is just stand there and girls come onto you lol.

how would a person kno u have a six pack. u just need big arms and generally a big build
When you get slutty girls coming up to you for that reason it's usually the first thing they ask lol.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all, I'm 23 still a virgin and can't get a girlfriend! I've tried in the past but I always get rejected. What will girls think of this? Am I loser?

You're not a looser at all. It's quite common that people don't get into a relationship until later in life.
I know it's easier said than done, but try not to compare yourself to others. At the risk of sounding cheesy, I do strongly believe that everyone has their own path in life and you will meet someone when the time is right.
Are you at uni? If so have a look at joining some clubs and meeting new people. Alternatively, why not ask your friends if they know anyone they could set you up with or you could even try meeting someone online.
Try not to over think it and I'm sure you'll meet someone :smile:
Original post by ChickenMadness

It takes a bit more than that yaknow
get some big gold and diamond jewellery and a Rolex (that can be steel and diamondless)
works everytime
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Talk us through how you would interact with a girl you like the look of

I educated you
Original post by TruthBeTold'
I educated you

You amaze me.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
You amaze me.

Do you know who I am
Original post by TruthBeTold'
Do you know who I am

Who? :smile:
Reply 16
No, you're not a loser

One of my former lovers who was many years older than me told me he lost his virginity at 30. and now he regularly gets laid. Would you consider HIM to be a loser??
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all, I'm 23 still a virgin and can't get a girlfriend! I've tried in the past but I always get rejected. What will girls think of this? Am I loser?

Don't try to 'get a girlfriend' for the sake of having one - that's not an attitude that strong relationships are built on

The reason you've never had one is probably...

Spoiler

It isnt about trying to get with a girl and either being rejected or getting with them. It's about forming relationships with lots of different types of people, and getting good and creating that bond, that chemistry and that attraction.
A lot of guys struggle with chicks. The real question is, does it even matter?

The most important thing is that you invest time and energy into yourself. Getting with chicks does not make you "more" of a person.

Latest

Trending

Trending