Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right so I was excited to buy this top until I noticed it was in the petite range.

This is the top: http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/bo.../invt/pzz95443

I'm 5ft 8 and the petite range is for those 5ft 3 and under :cry2:

But I was thinking surely the dimensions of clothing sizes don't change? Like a size 10 in regular has the same dimensions as a size 10 would in petite? Please help me.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as it's a crop top, it would most likely be way too short for you - and the dimensions are the same, they just change the length to fit a short person

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ you're tall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Seeing as it's a crop top, it would most likely be way too short for you - and the dimensions are the same, they just change the length to fit a short person
    Damn. I'll just have to find an alternative

(Original post by Carthaginian)
    Jesus Christ you're tall.
    Midget detected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    Damn. I'll just have to find an alternative

Midget detected.
    I wouldn't say 185cm is midget, i'm from tunisia and the people there are really short, most people there about 150-160.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think it would look right, and id imagine yo'd keep having to pull it down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    I wouldn't say 185cm is midget, i'm from tunisia and the people there are really short, most people there about 150-160.
    In the UK 5,8 is a pretty normal height for girls, probably just slightly above average.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: Why is the model so bun?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.