Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Accommodation through HUU Homes Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hi has anyone applied for accommodation through HUU homes? I was wondering if you have heard back yet and are all first year students placed together?
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.