The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thud
incredible, you were typing fine just 15minutes ago. :rolleyes:

you dont have to be drunk to type drunked anyway. this in itself proves that im drunk othetrwise i would have originally spottrd that.
Reply 21
PHKnows
you dont have to be drunk to type drunked anyway. this in itself proves that im drunk othetrwise i would have originally spottrd that.

what's worse than sitting in your room getting drunk on your own?

Spoiler

Reply 22
what does snorting coke feel like?
Reply 23
Ah sorry (sandman) I think. To answer your post, I have been drunk so so so many times and talked **** to people. My mates disregard any **** I talk. Although you might argue I do not know these people, from posts I know they are cool.

I slag no-one off here individually and all respect to those who have a struggle in life (message me and I will talk if you want). However apart from slagging, lets talk **** here :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: :wink:
Reply 24
Snorting coke good (but expensive). Easier to get drunk
Thud

Spoiler

You changed your spoiler to "sitting in your room pretending to get drunk on your own". How did you know i was only going to read your spoiler at that moment in time. You are a malicious phsycic b******.
Reply 26
phknows do you drink?:smile:
what kind of q is that? who doesn't?smiley
Reply 28
ah I suppose I mean do you drink a lot???
not lately, coz i cant afford it. but definately more than whats reccomended. My record is 22 stubies. Whats ur's?
Reply 30
It depends. I am scottish (27 years old) and have been in many drinking comps.
Don't get a picture of a fat bloke :smile: I have done weights for 4 years and done done a few (marathons) for charity (try a 42,000 meter rowing marathon).

Sorry my point is I have done a few rounds. 23 stubbies is no mean feat, infact you are better than most I have met.

Give you the age advantage I have is being unfair. You record is v.good mate
Reply 31
Thud

Spoiler

You know, I never thought I'd say it, but I'm going to rep you for that.
Reply 32
Report him for what??
mbscot
It depends. I am scottish (27 years old) and have been in many drinking comps.
Don't get a picture of a fat bloke :smile: I have done weights for 4 years and done done a few (marathons) for charity (try a 42,000 meter rowing marathon).

Sorry my point is I have done a few rounds. 23 stubbies is no mean feat, infact you are better than most I have met.

Give you the age advantage I have is being unfair. You record is v.good mate

thanks:redface: it was depressing moving to england from africa. i needed some way of clouding my depression. lol
Reply 34
mbscot
Report him for what??

1) Thud is female
2) Rep means reputation
Reply 35
oh thanks. :biggrin:

I never thought you'd rep me either :p:
all this time i thought thud was male. and why are u +ve repping her?:s-smilie:
Reply 37
ok sorry I normally encounter rep as reporting (my bad~). Oh and coming from another country to here........... I am scottish yet I really respect the english, I think the are the best people to get on with in the world.

However, used properly, drink works (remember this freshers week) (23 stubbies though -- you and I have to meet :smile: )
Reply 38
PHKnows
all this time i thought thud was male. and why are u +ve repping her?:s-smilie:

yes...i can totally see why you'd confuse

with

you must be really really "drunk" :wink:
Reply 39
thud = girl (can you drink, no bb, smirnoff ice, malibu etc)

Latest