Turn on thread page Beta

I am drunk, who is with me? watch

ReputationRep:
    Thud drinks Vodka for breakfast ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    f sake. iv never noticed the colour difference before coz im not that narrow minded. as for the symbols, im not an expert in astrology, sorry

ReputationRep:
    What the hell are you two talking about???////

ReputationRep:
    Astrology? They're just commonly used symbols. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_symbol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHKnows)
    f sake. iv never noticed the colour difference before coz im not that narrow minded. as for the symbols, im not an expert in astrology, sorry
    they're globally recognised symbols.

(Original post by mbscot)
    thud = girl (can you drink, no bb, smirnoff ice, malibu etc)

and just because im a girl doesnt mean i drink kiddie drinks.

ReputationRep:
    Thud is cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbscot)
    What the hell are you two talking about???////
    thud was being malicious and just completely stuffing with my head when it came to this post. she said it was easy to distinguish between the male and female astrological sign, in a sarcastic way, and said i couldn't distinguish between them because i was drunk.

ReputationRep:
    wait a minute. I feel slightly outclassed in the last conversation, although I blame it on the drink I have had (try 3/4 bottle vodka for the mo). So no kiddie drinks, so that leaves us with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHKnows)
    thud was being malicious and just completely stuffing with my head when it came to this post. she said it was easy to distinguish between the male and female astrological sign, in a sarcastic way, and said i couldn't distinguish between them because i was drunk.
    and the typing is perfect again.

i wish when i get "drunk" i could switch it off and on that easily.

and ISH, :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    oh btw guys or girls, if you think I might not ge genuine, at any time I can send pic message (to show I am not some paedo weirdo), (I always check, you don't know who you talking to).................

ReputationRep:
    Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THud is a girl?? Well I wish I was less drunk and noticed thus was even posting (sorry thud)

ReputationRep:
    I am not switching on and off my typing capabilities dependant on my drunkeness. ..... I am drunk, ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    ive never drank on my own, whats it like?
    I find it rather fun on occasion. Not the sort of thing to be done too often.

But kicking back in the living room with the fire on and blasting out music because there's no other living being for a good half-mile around you is fantastic. Sometimes I just prefer not being around my friends for a night, and I still enjoy a drink.

ReputationRep:
    PHKnows but how drunk are you?

ReputationRep:
    the stage of sound being more recognised, such as the buzz of my pc,. and quite happy aswell

ReputationRep:
    ah s?ounds good so far but................. are you phoning people, playing games or otherwise doing strange things

ReputationRep:
    i dont really know anyone in my area so i cant phone people or play games with them .............. theyre all gays neways.

ReputationRep:
    so what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    getting drunk behind my pc and listening to music. What r u doing?

ReputationRep:
    cheers for the info Lib.

On the coke, what does it actually feel like? Whats so good about it?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.