Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I looked on the course website and it says it's in the Hugh Aston Building, but its very vague and can't find anything supporting it...

I don't want to be in the wrong building when the time comes lol

Also, any undergraduates that want to get to know each other before the course starts let me know :') I'll also be a undergrad
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Vladdy,

We can't wait to see you around campus! International Relations is based in the Faculty of Business and Law so the lectures are likely to be in Hugh Aston; but as with any lectures, some could be in different buildings around campus.

Don't panic though as the campus is small and everything is within 2 minutes walk of each other.

If you have any other questions please feel free to message us or drop us a tweet (@dmuenquiry), take care and we'll see you around campus soon!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.