Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Leicester commuters :)

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone commuting? feel like the only one tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'll be commuting, only from Husbands Bosworth though. Where will you be coming from?

ReputationRep:
    I will be commuting too, I only live a short drive from the uni so hopefully it won't impact on us all socially

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swaggot)
    I'll be commuting, only from Husbands Bosworth though. Where will you be coming from?
    Is there a place called Husbands Bosworth? Seriously?

What next? Wife's Hastings? Daughter's Culloden?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swaggot)
    Oh ok and I live in the city so yeah

ReputationRep:
    I'n in Aylestone so only a 20/30 minite walk

ReputationRep:
    I will be commuting too do you guys know where is the best place to park ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a second year, and commuted all of last year too. Please don't be nervous about it, you will make friends and you will be surprised by the amount of others that commute too - we save a fortune You can park in Victoria Park car park, but it fills up quite quickly and is pay and display. There is free parking for one hour on Victoria Park Road, and you can sometimes find parking in the side streets off there (St. Mary's Road, The Avenue etc.) but don't count on it because that's pretty much always full after 10. Throughout last year I could always find parking and never felt that I was at a disadvantage as a commuter.

Don't worry about anything and enjoy Freshers!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.