UCAS Track Down? Watch

Chrish2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey guys, just logged onto Track today and it looks like its down because they are getting ready for Scottish results. Im surprised that they stop updating stuff, im still waiting for my BTEC ND do be processed

31 July - 6 August inclusive
Track service available.
No records are updated during this period.
Details shown as at midnight 31 July.

7 August Results day in Scotland.
Track service available.
From mid-morning, we start to update records for Scottish applicants only.
You can check at intervals to see if your application status has changed, but you cannot reply online until full service resumes on 8 August.

8 and 9 August
Full track service available.

10-15 August inclusive
Track service available.
No records are updated during this period.
Details shown as at midnight 9 August.

16 August Results day for rest of UK.
Track service available.
From mid-morning, we start to update records for all applicants.
You can check at intervals to see if your application status has changed, but you cannot reply online until full service resumes on 18 August.

17 August
Track service available.
You can check at intervals to see if your application status has changed, but you cannot reply online until full service resumes on 18 August.

18 August onwards
Full track service available.
penwa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
aye i just saw it as well, for some reason the date when i replied to my offers changed... was in February when i replied now it says 4th July
Chrish2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
same hear with the dates, my firm and insurance say updated 4 July but the others are 1 April
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh hell's teeth, it now looks unlikely that offers will be up until we've already opened the envelope... so now it actually does matter what is on the inside.
empfrench
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dionysus)
Oh hell's teeth, it now looks unlikely that offers will be up until we've already opened the envelope... so now it actually does matter what is on the inside.
I don't get it...surely we can look ''from mid-morning on the 16th'' - these days I get my post in the early afternoon (they post the results to us in NI). Unless, you presumably head down to the school/college at the crack of dawn?
brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dionysus)
I hope not! I want to know if I'm into uni before I go in to college to collect my results. So I'll probably just wait at home until Track updates...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It says mid-morning every year - and every year they've had track updated and online (in some form or other) at 8am
brown
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
It says mid-morning every year - and every year they've had track updated and online (in some form or other) at 8am
That's reassuring after Dionysus' post. Thanks .
AesopRock
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Sounds good. Thanks for the info, I was just about to post a question asking when exactly "mid-morning" is. I hope it is up early though, because I don't won't to go to school not knowing whether I've got in or not, I'd much rather find out on track.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AesopRock)
Sounds good. Thanks for the info, I was just about to post a question asking when exactly "mid-morning" is. I hope it is up early though, because I don't won't to go to school not knowing whether I've got in or not, I'd much rather find out on track.
don't rely on track - there's no guarantee that your unis will have made a decision in time for it to show on track.
penwa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well i don't get my results till something like 10 am so i think i'll check track in the morning before i leave, if it changed to UC yay, if not then i'll just have to get my grades from school.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I found out on Track at about 8 am last year and I remember that pretty much everyone on TSR did as well. UCAS probably just say 'mid morning' a) to cover themselves in case for some reason they're later this year and b) to stop everyone trying to log on at once so the server crashes.
hellasplaya
Report 11 years ago
Yes I have a problem with UCAS track, too! I cant reply to my offers! What can I do? Need really help!
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Contact UCAS directly by phone if you've got any queries regarding offers etc.
girl89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't forget, track may not work the morning of results day as it may crash with the huge amount of people who'll be trying to log on as well
hellasplaya
Report 11 years ago
and when is the morning of results? Can I use onloine track tomorrow????
yellow96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My firm and insurance say they've been updated on July 4th as well. Also, the "personal" section has vanished. I'm so nervous, I wish UCAS would stop messing around.
brown
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My firm and insurance choices have apparently been updated on 4th July too! Weird... and all the other menus have disappeared.
hellasplaya
Report 11 years ago
I talked to UCAS and replied to my offers.

University of Hertfordshire CF
Middlesex University UI

But now i have another question!
If Hertfordshire accept me, is it possible to reject the offer and go to Middlesex? I am just curious, it it is possible.
Minerva
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by hellasplaya)
I talked to UCAS and replied to my offers.

University of Hertfordshire CF
Middlesex University UI

But now i have another question!
If Hertfordshire accept me, is it possible to reject the offer and go to Middlesex? I am just curious, it it is possible.
No, you will be committed to Hertfordshire.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (157)
27.35%
No (417)
72.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise