Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

A* AQA B3 notes

ReputationRep:
    I recently finished my Gcse’s and managed to get an A* in B3 AQA GCSE (and A overall for Biology) and wanted to share my B3 revision notes with anyone who wants them. If you message me your email, I’ll get back to you with around 40 pictures of my B3 notes. They are handwritten but hey they got me an A*. Due to high demand and starting my A levels I will now sell my notes for £2 which isn’t a lot since it got me and A* and you could potentially achieve them as well. (it’s also cheaper than a tutor I guess) .My pay pal email is [email protected] where you can send £2. Pm me first with your email so I get a rough idea on who I am contacting.

(I know it may be annoying to pay £2 but it is actually worth it and it helps me out too )

ReputationRep:
    you just want the money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiariabia)
    you just want the money

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiariabia)
    you just want the money
    wouldn’t you want the grades? I’m not holding people at gunpoint and forcing them to pay lol. Anyhow hope you do well in exams or whatever you’re doing in life

ReputationRep:
    do i have to pay £2 just for the pictures?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.