Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Adult Nursing Bsc March 2017

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I went to an interview on 24 Aug 2016 and was told they'd get back to me within 2 weeks. I got an email after 1 week saying they are processing the interviewees and will get back to us asap. I haven't heard from them again and it's now been 2 weeks. Has anyone else heard back from them - this is mainly for places in March 2017 but they did have a few places for Sep 2016? Should I contact them? Unfortunately I'm not in touch with any other applicants. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NursingChris)
    Hi, I went to an interview on 24 Aug 2016 and was told they'd get back to me within 2 weeks. I got an email after 1 week saying they are processing the interviewees and will get back to us asap. I haven't heard from them again and it's now been 2 weeks. Has anyone else heard back from them - this is mainly for places in March 2017 but they did have a few places for Sep 2016? Should I contact them? Unfortunately I'm not in touch with any other applicants. Thank you.
    Hi, I'm the same. So anxious to hear but I phoned uclan and was told it would be atleast Monday now. 😖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimee246)
    Hi, I'm the same. So anxious to hear but I phoned uclan and was told it would be atleast Monday now. 😖
    Thanks, that helps a lot. I'll just sit tight now, hopefully we here from them on Monday. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    And you!
    It's such a horrible wait! Fingers crossed for us both. How did you think your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    So so I think, but I was told by the interviewer I'd done quite well :confused: I'm trying to be positive because I so want the place. How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    I think it went okay. She said it was points based and I tried to get my 6 c's into my answers. Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I finally heard back today, have you?!

ReputationRep:
    No, was this Monday or Tuesday? Did you get in?

ReputationRep:
    Was it by email or phone?

ReputationRep:
    March or September? I can't get hold of them.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for March start and yes I've got in! Hope you have too and get a response soon! Keep me posted!

ReputationRep:
    I finally got good news yesterday, a March place. Just waiting now for them to confirm it on tracking

ReputationRep:
    Fab news! I just need to send off my certificates so going to go and do it recorded delivery at the weekend.
    Now we need to prepare! I'm actually nervous now we're on!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys congrats on securing places for the course, I plan on sending off my application tomorrow any advice for the interview (hoping there's still places!)?

ReputationRep:
    Hi nursel sorry I just saw your message. Remember you'll have a maths and then English exam first. Just be caring at the interview and tell them why you want to be a good nurse, and why that uni. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have an interview for adult nursing march 17 at UCLan on 9th November. I was just wondering if any of you had any advice for me? thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hope it went well Lauren? I got a notification today of an interview on 18th Nov for March start! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys hope your interviews went well! I've only just seen these messages sorry! Had any responses??

ReputationRep:
    I also got in for UCLANs March Adult Nursing....it was all rather quick, sent UCAS off on 1st Nov, interview on 18th Nov and offered a place on 23rd! :-) exciting times!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I went for an interview on the 25th im so nervous not heard anything back yet it's for the adult nursing March entry.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.