London UCL accommodation

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I will start my first year at UCL in a week and I still have no place to stay.
    My budget: £200 pw max.

Which private halls can you recommend?
    I found CRM students Arcade and Unite Station Court, but I'm not sure if they are any good.

There are no great rooms on spareroom. Most of them don't even have a desk. Also I live in Germany right now and have to sort out my accommodation before moving next weekend.

What should i do?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm in the same position as you, and I have considered CRM The Arcade. Would you like to get in touch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CS2016)

I found CRM students Arcade and Unite Station Court, but I'm not sure if they are any good.

There are no great rooms on spareroom. Most of them don't even have a desk. Also I live in Germany right now and have to sort out my accommodation before moving next weekend.

What should i do?
    I am looking at Netherhall house which is 25 min from UCL and is catered

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ralitsab)
    Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.
    Hi ! is this still available? if it is do you have a number I can call you on?

ReputationRep:
    I am interested if you still have it

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I looking for someone who will substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. It's literally 5-10 min walk to UCL. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. Tell me if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm interested. Let me know if it's still available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bambam-exeter)
    Hey! I looking for someone who will substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. It's literally 5-10 min walk to UCL. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. Tell me if you are interested.
    Hi, how much is the rent? And is it a shared room or single?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueivy123)
    Hi, how much is the rent? And is it a shared room or single?
    The rent is 243per week and its shared room but only two bedroom in the flat.

ReputationRep:

What should i do?
    Hi

I have a En-Suite Room at Unite St Pancras Way which I wish someone to rent as I have decided to stay at home. You can move in immediately. Please let me know if you are interested.

ReputationRep:

What should i do?
    Hey, I have an en-suite room at UNITE St Pancras Way for which I a looking for a replacement tenant. Let me know if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    I have a gold plus en-suite room at Tufnell House (next to Tuffnell Park tube). Double bed, large L shaped desk and share a large kitchen with 4 other UCL students. Kitchen has Sky TV and sofas, free gym, security. Cool place. £199 a week. Anybody want to take over my contract PM me.

ReputationRep:
    i got one furniture bedroom flat next to Euston station. I'm looking to share the flat for short term with someone.
    let me know if u r interested .
    Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.