Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

London UCL accommodation Watch

ReputationRep:
    I will start my first year at UCL in a week and I still have no place to stay.
    My budget: £200 pw max.

Which private halls can you recommend?
    I found CRM students Arcade and Unite Station Court, but I'm not sure if they are any good.

There are no great rooms on spareroom. Most of them don't even have a desk. Also I live in Germany right now and have to sort out my accommodation before moving next weekend.

What should i do?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm in the same position as you, and I have considered CRM The Arcade. Would you like to get in touch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CS2016)

I found CRM students Arcade and Unite Station Court, but I'm not sure if they are any good.

There are no great rooms on spareroom. Most of them don't even have a desk. Also I live in Germany right now and have to sort out my accommodation before moving next weekend.

What should i do?
    I am looking at Netherhall house which is 25 min from UCL and is catered

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ralitsab)
    Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.
    Hi ! is this still available? if it is do you have a number I can call you on?

ReputationRep:
    I am interested if you still have it

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I looking for someone who will substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. It's literally 5-10 min walk to UCL. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. Tell me if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm interested. Let me know if it's still available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bambam-exeter)
    Hey! I looking for someone who will substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. It's literally 5-10 min walk to UCL. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. Tell me if you are interested.
    Hi, how much is the rent? And is it a shared room or single?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueivy123)
    Hi, how much is the rent? And is it a shared room or single?
    The rent is 243per week and its shared room but only two bedroom in the flat.

ReputationRep:

What should i do?
    Hi

I have a En-Suite Room at Unite St Pancras Way which I wish someone to rent as I have decided to stay at home. You can move in immediately. Please let me know if you are interested.

ReputationRep:

What should i do?
    Hey, I have an en-suite room at UNITE St Pancras Way for which I a looking for a replacement tenant. Let me know if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    I have a gold plus en-suite room at Tufnell House (next to Tuffnell Park tube). Double bed, large L shaped desk and share a large kitchen with 4 other UCL students. Kitchen has Sky TV and sofas, free gym, security. Cool place. £199 a week. Anybody want to take over my contract PM me.

ReputationRep:
    i got one furniture bedroom flat next to Euston station. I'm looking to share the flat for short term with someone.
    let me know if u r interested .
    Thanks

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.