Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've been allocated to Liberty Dock en-suite room and don't really want to stay there due to the distance to campus, would preferably want to swap with someone who has accommodation closer to the uni and also en-suite. I've seen a few people looking to do the same thing so thought I may as well try too.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.