Turn on thread page Beta

why do you come on this site??? watch

ReputationRep:
    just a general question, ive given quite a few reasons on the poll above so what ever suits your circumstance then tick the box

ReputationRep:
    where's the poll?

ReputationRep:
    what poll? I came really randomly and cant remember, but it twas first to the academic discussion part

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shishi nee)
    where's the poll?
    good things come to those who wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    thank you, u tell them mate, its on there now

ReputationRep:
    Well, I go on UKL because it is interesting, I have a load of friends on there, I am addicted to it, it is a great place to talk and debate and I like UKL.

ReputationRep:
    My reasons vary. I have an internet problem, am sad and need a life (unfortunately, ebay don't sell them ) and would come on it less if my bloody temping agency would actually find me a job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I go on UKL because it is interesting, I have a load of friends on there, I am addicted to it, it is a great place to talk and debate and I like UKL.
    good point, U try to quit but they all keep crawling back to ukl!

ReputationRep:
    i used to come on here purely to ask quesitons that were university/A level related....now however i spend the larger portion of my day actually surfing threads and replying. oh and a larger part of the night contributing to the late night chat. it's an addictioon. i don't know how i'll cope tomorrow when i have to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    good point, U try to quit but they all keep crawling back to ukl!
    who says anything about trying to quit? why on earth would I ever want to?

ReputationRep:
    ****. WAY too many options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    aaaaah - okay, okay - lesson learned!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    who says anything about trying to quit? why on earth would I ever want to?
    hehe, I tried to during exams thinking they may suffer, but it is addictive and good fun, but I will soon be on holiday for three weeks *gasp*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    ****. WAY too many options.
    i know, but there must be atleast 1 that defines you most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    hehe, I tried to during exams thinking they may suffer, but it is addictive and good fun, but I will soon be on holiday for three weeks *gasp*
    I think that is why UKL seems boring, there are loads of people on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper999)
    How about "I'm a paedophile and have developed a peculiar online relationship with a girl 6 years younger than myself"? Would that come under the third option? Not that it applies to me, just looking out for everyone .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper999)
    One option sums up pretty much everything else

ReputationRep:
    Patrick Viera (Arsenal) is beeing heavily criticised for his betrayel of Wengers trust, the manager apeared in a press conference yesterday requesting that he make a public statement and decide were his loyalty's lie.

reporting
    Phil Gardner

I use the sight because i'm addicted to it, and there's a few people here that i like.

ReputationRep:
    No takers for the "no friends and need more confidence" option I see. Me thinks people arn't being honest.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.