The Student Room Group

I feel like I'm going to be forever alone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like guys that I am attracted to only ever friendzone me... I'm reatively attractive and confident but I'm not into that whole making an effort being all glam and I wouldn't say people would necessarily call me "hot". Thing is for example one of my best mates is v attractive guy and I know at first he found me attractive and we have actually slept with eachother but I'm never the girl guys wanna BE with. I don't know what it is but the guys who do like me I just don't like back.

For this reason I feel like I'm gonna be alone forever I jut don't really see anyone ever wanting to be with me let alone marry me, I'm always friendzoned.

help

If I was interested in you and learned you had slept with one of your best male friends I would go off you immediately.

I'm not looking to get cucked 6mths done the line on a "repeat performance" when you and him go clubbing and have a little bit too much to drink one night

guys don't see girls as gf material if they've been sleeping with male "friends"
please leave this thread as you are not being helpful and you are not the kind of person that i like to surround myself with therefore irrelevant :smile:

Truth hurts huh or are you just not able to see the connections
what i have learnt from this thread:

1. i am being dramatic and i am not going to be forever alone

2. thank god my friends/most people i know are not like "men" on TSR

3. do not ask for advice on TSR

4. i am not living my life to be more appealing to men and if 1 decision to do what i want and sleep with my friend puts lots of men off me who cares they are probably insecure little boys anyway

thanks everyone for your sage advice

4. i am not living my life to be more appealing to men and if 1 decision to do what i want and sleep with my friend puts lots of men off me who cares they are probably insecure little boys anyway

What I have learnt from this reply;

1) You are not willing to take into account the advice given to you.

2) You're a waste of time.

Please come back when you're happy to listen to others.

I feel you need to 'take a chill pill'
i wouldn't really tell my friends because i feel like it sounds kinda pathetic to say out loud...
well i don't really want to be with him we never discussed being together we just kind of stopped and he got a girlfriend. who is prettier than me.

One word: Insecurity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
honey i do have standards, i'm sorry last time i checked i was in UK 2016 and sleeping with one guy (or even more for that matter) did not negate that or a woman's self respect. if this is the opinion of the majority of men i'm bloody glad i'm single until i find someone who isn't a sexist *******.

But, you asked for advice on TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too much salt in your cornflakes this morning...

Posted from TSR Mobile
If a guy doesn't want to know you because of how many people you've slept with then he isn't worth the time. He's just another guy judging someone for choices they're allowed to make.

Yeah it's true you're gonna meet lots of guys who will care and run a mile. Point is they're not the ones for you. Find a guy who loves you for you and doesn't judge you for stuff like that.

You might struggle to find someone decent, but that's life. Sometimes love comes walking into your life without effort, sometimes you feel like it's impossible to find. The most important thing is that you are happy and healthy on your own so that, when love does find you, you're ready to be a stable partner for someone :smile:

Don't try to find it, enrich your life so much so that being single forever isn't a scary option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending