Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this weird? is she going to be offended? Watch

I'm relatively inexperienced with girls so please be gentle wtih me.

I'm with a girl for a month now. Sex is very good but she's very quiet. Normally, I'm okay with that (never been with a loud girl) but she has the sexiest raspy voice and it drives me insane when I hear her talk. Like even when she's talking to me about boring stuff, sometimes I get a bit horny. But she's quiet as a mouse in bed and I want her to talk more to me because ... as I said, her voice is really sexy.

I'm afraid I will sound like a pervert (if I don't already) if I tell her how much her voice turns me on and how I'd love it if she were a little bit more vocal in bed (not too much!).

Have other guys had this? am I weird? will she think I'm weird or be turned off?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm relatively inexperienced with girls so please be gentle wtih me.

I'm with a girl for a month now. Sex is very good but she's very quiet. Normally, I'm okay with that (never been with a loud girl) but she has the sexiest raspy voice and it drives me insane when I hear her talk. Like even when she's talking to me about boring stuff, sometimes I get a bit horny. But she's quiet as a mouse in bed and I want her to talk more to me because ... as I said, her voice is really sexy.

I'm afraid I will sound like a pervert (if I don't already) if I tell her how much her voice turns me on and how I'd love it if she were a little bit more vocal in bed (not too much!).

Have other guys had this? am I weird? will she think I'm weird or be turned off?

Thanks
    Haha my man,
    you should tell her jokingly and seriously at the same time that her voice is amazing and be like "it actually turns me on too", I'm sure she'd just laugh or blush and then you could jokingly say something like "I swear if you moaned or talked to me while we were doing the **** you would make me come soo quickly"

This is just my opinion by the way and remember don't be too serious.

Haha
    Kolia

ReputationRep:
    Some girls don't make noise in bed, some do.

Either that or you are doing it all wrong!!

EDIT:And make sure you tell her that you find her voice a turn on, she'll most probably like it.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Be open with her and see what happens. Who knows she might find something about you that she finds sexy but is holding back on telling you

ReputationRep:
    WHOA....dude! You should be a romance novelist, coz just reading your post got me a little eager, and now I want to hear her voice too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    will she think I'm weird or be turned off?
    1. Who cares? (it's not weird, so that'd be her problem)

2. You can negate the issue by just initiating sexy talk in the right moments yourself. Virtually all females respond to leadership

ReputationRep:
    nah, just tell her

for all you know she's quite because she's self conscious of her voice or something...

she may say she doesn't like to be loud/talkative during sex which you may have to accept but she may be happy to oblige

ReputationRep:
    I'd say mention it if it ever comes up in conversation, it might be a vague connection to the actual convo but it'd probably flow better then you just sitting her down and coming straight out with it, e.g. If she said she liked a singers voice gene she was listening to a song then take that as your time and mention it then, if you get me?
    If you don't want to say it and this is a kind of relationship that looks like it's gonna last a little while then trust me, she'll probably be more vocal the more comfortable she gets with you. Just give her some time!

(Original post by Heatherjcs)
    I'd say mention it if it ever comes up in conversation, it might be a vague connection to the actual convo but it'd probably flow better then you just sitting her down and coming straight out with it, e.g. If she said she liked a singers voice gene she was listening to a song then take that as your time and mention it then, if you get me?
    If you don't want to say it and this is a kind of relationship that looks like it's gonna last a little while then trust me, she'll probably be more vocal the more comfortable she gets with you. Just give her some time!
    Woah! I'm just a little apprehensive that's all. I like her so much, I don't want her to think I'm perverted.

I will tell her I like her voice and I want her to communicate more with me in bed. I assume that it would then be easier to let her know during ... the act that I'd prefer more dirty talk or at least more "instructions" from her.

My female friends all say that they'd love to know that their voices turns guys on. I hope she feels the same :O

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.