Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dumper/Dumpee watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    I didnt quite catch that? But he left last wednesday, when are you supposed to be meeting?
    he sent me a pm last wednesday or thursday and asked to tell him details on when where etc we could meet, i said friday etc etc and got no reply....
    been waiting but nothing! so i dont know how to get hold of him otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    he came online on msn and asked if kriztinae was online last week sometime - was tryna get hold of you kriz
    hmm probably before he came to cyprus or maybe while he sent me the pm!? :confused:
    who knows!
    and he stayed in paradise gardens! so close!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    hmm probably before he came to cyprus or maybe while he sent me the pm!? :confused:
    who knows!
    Hes still there, just go over there and youll recognise him?

ReputationRep:
    who knows!
    nope he said he was in an internet cafe - his 2nd night i think ti was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Hes still there, just go over there and youll recognise him?
    paradise gardens is like a whole built up area of small houses, i would never be able to find him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    nope he said he was in an internet cafe - his 2nd night i think ti was
    hmm thanx....

ReputationRep:
    neither ... i was dumped by this girl i was going out with for 3 years ... i dont like being dumped ... and neither do i want ppl to go thru wat i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Dumper - easily cos if you've got a decent reason it can be quite fun....
    true
    what if yu have no decet reason! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    true
    what if yu have no decet reason! :rolleyes:
    Dont dump them?

ReputationRep:
    Dont dump them?
    but what if you want to
    say you like someone else!
    thats not a vald reason! no no no

ReputationRep:
    i don't mind being a dumpee

ReputationRep:
    but what if you want to
    say you like someone else!
    thats not a vald reason! no no no
    Then make something up; We're getting too serious, I feel like we're drifting apart, I dont see a future in it, I think we'd both be happier apart in the long term - just sprout some ridiculous cliche and run

ReputationRep:
    Then make something up; We're getting too serious, I feel like we're drifting apart, I dont see a future in it, I think we'd both be happier apart in the long term - just sprout some ridiculous cliche and run
    lol ur terrible, ur such a player!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol ur terrible, ur such a player!!! :rolleyes:
    Ive actually only used one of those, the last time i broke up with a girl was cos she cheated on me (what she didnt know was on the same night as she cheated on me I did the exact same thing) you could say it wasnt the strongest relationship ever!!! but till this day she thinks she was the evil one and i was the poor bloke

ReputationRep:
    Ive actually only used one of those, the last time i broke up with a girl was cos she cheated on me (what she didnt know was on the same night as she cheated on me I did the exact same thing) you could say it wasnt the strongest relationship ever!!! but till this day she thinks she was the evil one and i was the poor bloke
    ah ur so mean!!!
    an you called it being in a relationship!! lol thats so wrong

ReputationRep:
    ah ur so mean!!!
    an you called it being in a relationship!! lol thats so wrong
    Im not mean she really wasnt a very nice person and in my defence i was very very drunk and the girl i managed to get with was well out of my league so....

ReputationRep:
    someone just neg repped me (tis only grey mind) and just said...'how old are you?' i think they're calling me immature or is it just a normal question asked in a peculiar way???

ReputationRep:
    Im not mean she really wasnt a very nice person and in my defence i was very very drunk and the girl i managed to get with was well out of my league so....
    lol excuses excuses! typical guy! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    someone just neg repped me (tis only grey mind) and just said...'how old are you?' i think they're calling me immature or is it just a normal question asked in a peculiar way???
    jealous

ReputationRep:
    jealous
    huh?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.