Me and my boyfriend have been together pretty much all the time throughout the summer. However, I have now started working Monday-Friday and he will be going back to college next week.
So what we need is ideas of fun things that we can do on the weekends together that hat don't cost much but are good things to do as a couple
My ideas so far include:
Takeaway and Netflix
Make your own ice cream sundaes/pizza night
Game night (could have one for board games and one for his computer games)
Tec-free night (need ideas for this though )
We already go running (we're currently running for charity) and swimming together (although the times for this may become harder to find with our schedules.. :/)
We need cheap/free date/activity ideas!! Watch
- Thread Starter
- 08-09-2016 11:13
- 08-09-2016 11:15
Netflix and chill
- 08-09-2016 12:19
List seems good. Any other sports you could take up? Gym maybe?
- 08-09-2016 12:19
You guys are cute Few more ideas:
• Go to a pub/bar with darts/a pool table and/or dance floor (that people actually use + with halfway decent tunes)
• Check out low cost/free cultural/entertainment events in your area e.g. live sport, performances, art exhibitions, museums
• Check out nearby carnival, fairs, and festivals
• Explore a local point of interest e.g. scenic beauty, wildlife, historic, or speciality (like breweries/wineries)
• Go to the beach/park, feed birds, fly a kite, and play catch/footi/frisbee/crazy golf/basket ball
• Go for a bike ride/walk + watch sunset/browse shops/climb/camping
• Do some photography/art/craft/music
• Teach/train each other in something
• Pamper each other e.g. grooming/massage
• Throw pebbles at fat kids
Related article: 'Cheap Date'! Dating On a Shoe String: Some IdeasLast edited by Foo.mp3; 09-09-2016 at 11:58.
- 08-09-2016 12:34
For the Tech-free night. Just leave all technology alone and grab a blanket or something and find a hill. Candles and Cards plus some music make for a great evening
- 08-09-2016 13:00
pick a local national trust or nice place and go walking?