Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I've just been looking on the Brunel student union website and was looking at the Freshers pass and am unsure as to whether to get it or not. Just wondered if anyone else is getting it or not getting it and it and their reasons!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strousa)
    Hey,
    I've just been looking on the Brunel student union website and was looking at the Freshers pass and am unsure as to whether to get it or not. Just wondered if anyone else is getting it or not getting it and it and their reasons!
    Thanks
    Hey - I'm not a fresher this year, but from experience I definitely recommend at least buying your tickets, if not the pass, before you arrive. There is usually a large queue on the Sunday and a lot of the events sell out quickly.

As for the pass, I think it's probably worth it for £59. It includes events that aren't just in Freshers week so once you've spent all of your student loan on rent and textbooks (as well as takeaways and alcohol...) you won't have to spend extra on tickets. Each event is usually around £5 - £7 a ticket, so £2.95 per event is definitely worth it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.