The Student Room Group

AS Sociology Task, Help!

For our enrolment we have been given a few tasks, including Sociology. Two of the Questions are 'Suggest two ways we learn the culture of our society' and 'Examine the view that biology is the strongest influence on human behaviour'. The second is a 500 word essay.

Does anyone knoe any starting points for these two questions? I am thinking media as one for the first, and education, however I am unsure and am lost as to where to start on the second. Please help!
Reply 1
Original post by elliempc
For our enrolment we have been given a few tasks, including Sociology. Two of the Questions are 'Suggest two ways we learn the culture of our society' and 'Examine the view that biology is the strongest influence on human behaviour'. The second is a 500 word essay.

Does anyone knoe any starting points for these two questions? I am thinking media as one for the first, and education, however I am unsure and am lost as to where to start on the second. Please help!

The media and education for culture sure. Other influences on human behaviour can include the environment, social and occupational circles (habitus/Bourdieu), and non mediated chance occurences. Let me know if you have any more questions, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest