Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

UCL accommodation swap

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I have a single ensuite room at Frances Gardner House (self-catered) at 205 pounds a week. I am looking to swap it for a room at Garden Halls. Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange something!

    I have a room at Stapleton House that I am looking for a tenant for at 215/week. It is a single ensuite.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.